MYTHIC LEAGUE FAQ
OUR MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- HOW DO I AUTHORIZE AND SYNC?
- I DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO QUEUE!
- I'VE AUTHED BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DISCORD ROLE
- DO I HAVE TO USE DISCORD?
- DO I HAVE TO PAY TO USE THIS SERVICE?
- DO I NEED FACEIT PREMIUM?
- DO I NEED TO SUBSCRIBE TO EVERY DIVISION?
- DO WE GAIN AND LOSE ELO?
- HOW DOES TEAM AND MAP SELECTION WORK?
- THE SERVER IS SAYING MY ANTI-CHEAT IS NOT ENABLED?
- HOW DO I CONTACT AN ADMIN FOR HELP?
- WHAT IS AN OUTAGE MAP AND HOW DO I FIND MINE?
- WHEN WILL I GET MY PRIZE?
- HOW DO YOU QUALIFY FOR FPL CHALLENGER?
- CONNECTION FAILED AFTER 30 RETRIES?
If you need help authorizing, make sure you follow these steps:
- Make sure you reside in one of our allowed locations .
- Subscribe to Mythic League.
- Join the division that mathces your ELO (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- Authorize your account to our service and complete registration. Click the "Sync Account" button and watch the screen for a response. If successful, your Discord username will turn GREEN.
- Join the AUTO-VOIP Discord channel.
- Load up the FACEIT Anti-Cheat. Download
- Press Play!
Stuck? Need help? Just @Support in the #support channel of our Discord servers and we'd be happy to help!
You must be an authorized member of the Mythic League discord server ( http://discord.mythicleague.com ) before you are able to queue.
If you have subscribed to Mythic League and you do not have permission to queue, please visit ml-face.it/auth and complete registration. (Once complete, your Discord username will turn green and you will be able to queue within 5 minutes).
In order to unlock the ability to queue and use Mythic League features first your account must be successfully authorized with our system. To do this you can visit our authorization page and begin the guided process.
Before attempting to authorize it is strongly recommended to be logged in to your Discord account on the main Discord website as well as be logged into your FACEIT account. Once your accounts are identified please ensure that you have read and understood our rules section before accepting and completing registration. After attempting to sync your account, you will either receive a success message or an error specifying the reason as to why your sync failed.
Stuck? Need help? Just @Support in the #support #support channel of our Discord servers and we'd be happy to help!
If you have not received your Discord role within 10 minutes of authorizing, repeat the steps shown in the HOW DO I AUTHORIZE? section of this document.
If repeating these steps does not help, check that the Discord identifier (MyAccount#0001) found on your account page, matches the one that is found in the lower left of your Discord client.
If these do not match, it means that you have a different account signed into the browser as the client and as a result the auth process will fail. In order to resolve this, you will need to logout of the Discord browser instance and login with the correct account (the one that your client is using). The steps to do this are:
- Visit https://discordapp.com/channels/@me .
- Click the "User Settings" cog wheel in the lower left of the screen.
- Click "Log Out".
- Visit our auth page at https://ml-face.it/auth and reauthorize.
- You will be prompted to login again in your web browser, make sure to login to the account you are connected with on our Discord server.
- Authorization will now complete and your username in Discord will turn GREEN.
Once authorized, your permission to queue within the divisions will unlock within five (5) minutes.
Yes. Discord is required in order to play in Mythic League. You will be asked to link your Discord account with our system during the authorization process before being able to queue. Authorization: ml-face.it/auth .
Your permission to queue in each Division will be restricted until your authorization is successful. (If successful, your Discord username will turn green).
Users competing in the Mythic Diamond Division will be using our private TeamSpeak server for their match communication (details can be found here) but it is recommended to have your Discord linked in order to use the #support channel as well as queue in the other divisions.
The Mythic League solo queue Divisions (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond) all require a Mythic League organization subscription which starts at $6 per month.
The Mythic League Community experience is free to all users but you can represent and support us directly with a profile badge and other extras by purchasing a subscription.
Tournaments and Cups hosted by Mythic League will most commonly be free to enter Any events requiring a Mythic League organization subscription will be clearly described as such.
No, you only require an active subscription to our hub organizer, Mythic League.
No. You only need to subscribe to the organization. You will gain hub access based upon your level to the correct division.
Yes, ELO is enabled in Mythic League. You can earn and lose ELO when playing solo in Mythic Bronze, Silver and Gold as well as playing either solo or in a group in the Mythic League Community hub.
A captain is chosen by either ELO or Leaderboard Position, and will take turns vetoing maps until a single map is left. In regards for teams, players will take turns selecting players in the format ABBAABBA.
If you connect to a server and are kicked with a reason telling you that the anti-cheat is not enabled. Follow the steps below:
- Ensure that you have the Anti-Cheat running.
- If the Anti-Cheat is running and you receive this message, quit the Anti-Cheat through the task manager and restart the application.
You can contact the Mythic League Support staff in the following ways:
- If you are in a live game in any of our solo-queue Divisions, navigate to the matchroom page and hit the Contact Admin button.
- If you are not in a live game and need assistance with general support queries you can contact us by tagging the @Support role in our #support Discord channel and leave your question.
- If you would like to report players for breaking rules anywhere in Mythic League (in-game, Discord, chats) please create a report here on our support website.
Most power and internet providers will provide an up-to-date feed and/or interactive map of areas that are currently or have been affected by a service disruption. You can often find these on the provider's main website under a heading such as “Outages”. Some providers will have a live-feed of updates on an associated Twitter account.
Each company is different, some may require an account number or other information about your residence to view outage information, while others may provide a map that can be searched.
Please provide your outage map as soon as possible so that we can verify any issues you may have experienced.
NOTE: Outage maps are only relevant for leaver bans.
Prizes are sent out between two and four weeks following the end of the monthly season (the monthly season consists of both Week 1 & 2 and Week 3 & 4 leaderboards).
If you are placed for a prize, make sure that your tradelink or PayPal address is set correctly on your profile and ensure that you are able to accept trades from all users.
Estimated delivery dates for each season as well as other updated information can be found in the #prizes channel on the Mythic League Discord.
There are two ways to qualify for the NA FPL Challenger division in Mythic League:
- The 45 top placing players of each Diamond monthly season will be rewarded with invitations to the NA FPL-C qualifiers.
- The top 5 placing players of each Gold monthly season will be rewarded with invitations to the NA FPL-C qualifiers AND a trial invitation to the Diamond division.
The NA FPL-C qualifier event will be announced in the following month and all players who qualified will be invited directly by FACEIT. Players will play in a weekend long event which will see the top 5 invited into the FPL Challenger League.
Occasionally players may receive an error that prints in the user’s console as “Retrying public…” repeatedly until finally failing to connect. This error has be easily resolved by following these steps:
- Exit your game completely
- Navigate to Steam and select Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Right-click and select Properties from the context menu
- Under the General tab, select Launch Options
- Create an additional launch option string as "+clientport 2700X” with X representing a new value that is not 5. e.g. 6/7/8/9
- Relaunch your game and connect to the server
Further assistance may be found in the #support channel of the Mythic League Discord.